Monday, May 30, 2011

It's been a spell since I've been through here.

For that I am sorry to anyone who cares, but most especially to The Boss, to whom I made a commitment.
I wish that I could say that I've been absent due to Malibu rehab, driving the cross country stripper bus, or water slide R&D camp, but it was none of those things.
Ignorance and apathy are generally my two worst enemies, but I've vanquished my foes for just long enough to get my two fingers on the keyboard.
El Capitan Sporty Pirate called me the other night and he may very well have been the second drunkest person on the planet. Of course the first was his friend Dave who was busy training for the upcoming Wizard Staffs Around The World event, with cans of Guinness.



You know that didn't end well. That's why real wizards tend to stick with pilsner. It may be considered bland to beer snobs, but it's at least guaranteed to keep the contents of your body in place.

Anyway, his holiday weekend was arguably more action packed than mine, as I spent a good portion of it either lounging with my partner in crime;



Riding various types of bicycle machines with the likes of FP and Mr. Blacksocks;



Drawing drawings, or finding dirt on which to bomb with the bomber of dirt;



It's a Soulcraft kind of life, and I for one couldn't be happier to be living it.

No comments: