Thursday, October 15, 2009

Biketoberfest


Biketoberfest Marin was sweet. Perfect fall weather for a nice road ride with some peeps from Team Hamana and other sorts. Corrupted the group at the turn-off for shorter route to the longer route. I wasn't ready to get off the bike quite yet which usually happens when you ride with me. FYI - I like to ride my bike. I voiced my interest in the longer route, and others jumped on the bandwagon. Wicked. The group split into a sub-group, and rode on. Wheeled past the inkwells. (See picture below)





Afterwards, there was a nice, juicy cheeseburger, garlic fries, and pitcher of beer for my belly. And more beer from the local breweries. Hung out with Sean for a bit in the booth, and met teammate George for the first time. Picked up some Soulcraft swag. (Which by the way, wore the vest tonight on a 10k run through SF. Versatility is rad. And so is the back, zipper pocket! Rode the bike from home to run group meeting place, and back. Action packed.) Drank more beer. Then hit up yoga that evening. Uber sweetness.



5 comments:

The Mayor of Drunkingham said...

Are the ink wells swim-holeable?
They look it.

Director Sporty said...

The Ink Wells are indeed swim-holeable. Not in a big way, but you can submerge your whole self. I usually just dunk my sack.

Jennifer said...

Eww. Gross. I now know where not to take a swim. Dunk my sack pretty much sums up why. I have to say eww again. Okay, fine I will giggle, too.

The Mayor of Drunkingham said...

I don't believe I've ever heard of them. Can that Be? Sack dunking is a year round sport.

TOMMY GUN said...

the midwest is gay. Hi, teammates!

Blog Archive