Back last December when Soulcraft hole-shotter Hurl came out for our annual training camp, we wisely replaced our secret stash with brand new supplies. Well, on Friday afternoon as I was slaying a fierce set of hill repeats I thought to myself "I'm a might bit parched. I probably should have stopped by the lick to pick up some training libations." Just then the light bulb above my head popped to life.
"Ahh.. The log..."
Like the Hydra protecting the treasure, I was pleased to find my own personal force of Army Ants taking care not to let any interlopers wrongfully procure the booty;
I began singing the secret song and doing the secret dance, parting the beasts like a tiny, pissed off Red Sea and uncovered the stash, just as I'd left it;
Well, just as I'd left it aside from being covered by what I could only assume to be ant crap. I then adjourned to a sunny spot where I jumped around by myself;
It's activities such as this that ensure my vice-like grip on solid mid pack finishes all season long.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (109)
- My kind of trail
- Race results and other fun
- Training is as training does.
- Commuter Soulcraft Style
- The fun never stops
- Meeting of the minds
- Ragnarök 105 - [18-April, 2009]
- Gallup Dawn til Dusk
- See you at The Sea Otter.
- Race results? Im no racist.
- Potter's Pasture - Brady, NE
- GrassHopper-Uh oh I blew it, it's a Moth
- Happy Easter
- tour of dirt roads '09
- Trust us. We're like, your teammates and stuff.
- Oh boy.
- 8th Edition of the ABC Rides-Spring 2009
- Prescott Punisher AZ series race
- I used to work for this guy.....
- When I'm not riding,it goes something like this(o...
- It Is Not All About The Race
- We're getting old.....
- Train of thought
- The most beautiful bike in the world
- I knew Keith reminded me of someone....
- I'm Teaching Keith How To Blog...
- Hell of a way to start the new season.
- 8 Hours of Boggs
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2008 (49)