Thursday, April 9, 2009
I came home yesterday and on my porch was a fairly big box waiting for me. Thought it was probably something tiny packed in millions of Styrofoam peanuts but what did I find inside? A case of Panty Peeler Belgian tripel from Midnight Sun Brewing Co. in Anchorage Alaska. A recent customer named Leonard, who hails from Anchorage, was sufficiently impressed with his new drop bar Holy Roller that he sent this treat our way. Thank you Leonard for the acknowledgment, and thanks for being such a great (re: patient) customer! Enjoy your new bike.
Posted by Director Sporty at 5:20 PM
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (109)
- My kind of trail
- Race results and other fun
- Training is as training does.
- Commuter Soulcraft Style
- The fun never stops
- Meeting of the minds
- Ragnarök 105 - [18-April, 2009]
- Gallup Dawn til Dusk
- See you at The Sea Otter.
- Race results? Im no racist.
- Potter's Pasture - Brady, NE
- GrassHopper-Uh oh I blew it, it's a Moth
- Happy Easter
- tour of dirt roads '09
- Trust us. We're like, your teammates and stuff.
- Oh boy.
- 8th Edition of the ABC Rides-Spring 2009
- Prescott Punisher AZ series race
- I used to work for this guy.....
- When I'm not riding,it goes something like this(o...
- It Is Not All About The Race
- We're getting old.....
- Train of thought
- The most beautiful bike in the world
- I knew Keith reminded me of someone....
- I'm Teaching Keith How To Blog...
- Hell of a way to start the new season.
- 8 Hours of Boggs
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2008 (49)