Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is all I got for now.



How many places can you stick a Soulcraft sticker?

Give it up!

Between teaching yoga and cycle classes, working in a yoga studio (and yes, there is a Soulcraft connection there as well - there is at least one other peep where I teach/work that owns a Soulcraft and we have met and chatted about - logo tee-shirts and riding your bike to work go a long way with this tribe or whatever Sean calls us), and trying to manage my own little start-up i.e. getting the website up and running, newsletter design drilled, and the tried and true theme in the roots across all materials - it's been hectic. Time-consuming at best.

The worst I think is almost completely ready to roll with it all, only to find a hitch(s). Especially when you are running a one-gal show. The decisions kill me. Really they do. Bottleneck DELUXE. Typically I like knowing right out of the gate, but I will say there is something special about the meantime. If it doesn't kill you first. But, I will say once you find what you are looking for, you realize it's all worth the wait. Beer seems to help, too. If it doesn't kill you first.

Other than that I have found time to spin out the legs in the great wide open called the outdoors (it's summer!!), and still hop on the yoga mat and practice. On another note, smores with peanut butter are super tasty.

Until next time...a little Bowie goes along way. Can you feel it?


No comments: