Monday, July 6, 2009

Destruction Derby


Last week the crew hit up the Petaluma Destruction Derby for a little chickentown entertainment and because I want to destroy something so I had to take notes. It turns out that my calling may just be ramming into other cars at high speeds. My buddy Eric down at Lee's Auto Body said he could probably help me make a kick-ass car, but he said I would probably get killed: next. My husband says I don't know what I'm doing: next. My brother says those guys are pros who pound a half bottle of jack before they drive: next. My girlfriends say that they will pit for me and we would destroy: love them! So, Sean, if you were ever thinking of sponsoring someone for the derby, I'm your girl. I mean those cars are hand crafted, custom fit, high end steel...sound familiar?

No comments:

Blog Archive