Monday, June 22, 2009

Just sitting around waiting for something to eat.

For the love of all that's good and right, should you ever happen to come across this scene while out and about in the woods, turn the hell around.
They say hind sight is 20/20 and I could have used a bit of the knowledge gained, as I barely escaped with all of the things that protrude off of my body intact.

In other news, Sherman, Mr. Peabody and I are just a few days away from getting into the Way Back Machine© and hitting the great state of Colorado for my 20 year high school reunion. One of the only things that is going to make this trip tolerable is that I shipped a bike to a friend of mine at Turin so it is just a matter of hours before I will be hiding from the world among the rocks and crannies overlooking Mt. Evans.
A full(ish) report will be fourth coming.

No comments:

Blog Archive