Thursday, April 23, 2009

Commuter Soulcraft Style


One of my three Soulcrafts is primarily used as my commuter bike. I live in the San Jose, CA area, and work in Mountain View, CA. I commute everyday, and it's my constitutional drive to do so even though I am the lone bike commuter in my office. I couldn't ask for anything more.

It's about a good 2 1/2 - 3 hour round trip ride depending on the weather, my energy level, and daily workload. I have made the round trip in 2 hours on Grace Race Royale Soulcraft. This one is Grace Pace Royale Soulcraft, and my very first Soulcraft! I generally just ride it out and take my time unless I have to be somewhere or running late.

And here is a self-portrait of me on my commute.


1 comment:

AGL said...

Hey Jen-didn't know there were any other Soulcraft's in San Jose. I actually saw your Soulcraft jacket near Lawrence this morning-
Cheers-

Blog Archive