I just need to take a moment to say: White Industries rules.
I was having some trouble with my ENO Eccentric hub slipping under heavy pedaling, and they made me these sweet knurled axle ends to help it grip better: and man, it's awesome.
So thanks, nice people at White. I can now pedal along happily without fear of my knee and my stem intersecting at a high rate of speed.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (109)
- Bullet dodged.
- Oh, snap.
- Tahoe in the summer
- Ride Bikes and Listen to Slayer
- i like colorado
- Living in the city sometimes you have to get cr...
- Remnants of a time when things were more muddy.
- A funny thing happened on my way to the kegger.
- AZ Trail and fun moto singletrack
- Potter's Pasture
- Flying somewhere with your bike?
- The long and short of it.
- More please!
- 3 pitchers
- White Industries is awesome
- Hurl is a depressed teenager.
- shiite happens and life goes on
- 'S' stands for 'homemade double straps'.
- Destruction Derby
- Post Partum Pogonip. Nice Rack She Says...Even the...
- The good German, part two.
- The Good German
- Mmm beer
- It wasn't a bad place to grow up.
- Mt Tam Summit
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2008 (49)