Wednesday, July 8, 2009
shiite happens and life goes on
So,alot to relate and catch up on.
My last entry suggested 8hrs of Boggs was about to take place.Do you even remember it?It was a good day.G.A.S.#4 was next(see knee blood)(head blood was Alldayeverything'08).Whilst following to closly the man in red and checking my feet(yup,still there)on nice leathery stripe inside a gravely corner of Kruse Ranch Rd.,traffic happend.The man in red veered hard to the outside,I overlapped and slapped down but good.(see knee&bars)Thanks to Dr.Bartels for the nice needle work.I have no memory of any more racing 'till Skyline.Another good day!Downiville is no place for a32on29".I miss everyone.Contact me,firstname.lastname@example.org if you got underground racing.Read" Cheap"!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (109)
- Bullet dodged.
- Oh, snap.
- Tahoe in the summer
- Ride Bikes and Listen to Slayer
- i like colorado
- Living in the city sometimes you have to get cr...
- Remnants of a time when things were more muddy.
- A funny thing happened on my way to the kegger.
- AZ Trail and fun moto singletrack
- Potter's Pasture
- Flying somewhere with your bike?
- The long and short of it.
- More please!
- 3 pitchers
- White Industries is awesome
- Hurl is a depressed teenager.
- shiite happens and life goes on
- 'S' stands for 'homemade double straps'.
- Destruction Derby
- Post Partum Pogonip. Nice Rack She Says...Even the...
- The good German, part two.
- The Good German
- Mmm beer
- It wasn't a bad place to grow up.
- Mt Tam Summit
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2008 (49)