It's been raining in Flagstaff the last few weeks, way earlier than normal, and the result is that the trails are tacky and gorgeous. Everything is green and beautiful and ready for the race this weekend. Some photos...
Horny Toad on Elden Springs TrailClaret Cup Cactus on Little Bear
Columbine growing on rock outcroppings on Mt. Elden
MMmmm Little Bear. That is some good stuff.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (109)
- This trail used to be sweet - seriously!
- The good ol' days
- Tahoe Rollercoaster
- Evergreen, CO
- Rock With You
- How to stock a new fridge.
- Stormy Commute
- I'm not sayin'.. I'm just sayin'.
- Ed McMahon-R.I.P.
- A good friend once said this: "My Goal in life, i...
- ponca ride 09
- Just sitting around waiting for something to eat.
- Waterton Canyon - Colorado Trail
- 8th Edition of the Tour de Trash
- Race Reportin'
- Carbon Wheels, Tubulars, and 911 fax escapade
- Rusty frame make dolly cry.
- Just a reminder
- Sometimes it just takes too much effort to pull do...
- Prepping the race course
- I'm hydrating
- Hardcore blading
- It's raining, it's pouring
- Summer fun
- why did i do this to myself?
- The director knows his way around a Dirtbomb.
- We ride every Saturday, Yo!
- Soulcraft team V. 1
- I'll see your brothers and raise you one retarded ...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2008 (49)