Monday, December 21, 2009

Losing my mind, bit by bit.

I must have wronged some force of nature because it seems like for the better part of the last two years I have found myself more often than not either sick, or injured. Every time I think I get on top of whatever new affliction has cast its curse on me, a new, and totally random occurrence rears its head, and knocks me down the next flight of proverbial stairs.
So what's a boy to do when finally, after long last he's feeling spry and eager to engage in the reindeer games, when suddenly his fender catches in the front wheel sending him ass over tea kettle, busting the holy hell out of his wrist?







Why he takes walks of course;



And works on teaching himself photoshop;



and though it could be argued that spending any amount of time riding rollers could be considered an unreasonable amount of time, I've even been doing my fair share of that.



Who ever said it first, said it best.
"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."

2 comments:

TOMMY GUN said...

you seem to have an aversion to forks...

The Mayor of Drunkingham said...

"Fork me? Fork you!"

Blog Archive