Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello

It's been awhile, and I would like thank the stars for this. A LOT has been going on. Made it up to Marin for Biketoberfest, and hit some awesome trails courtesy of one Mr. Ben P. Thanks dude, that was sweet - even the beers and eats afterwards were quite tasty. Bummed not to have any pictures to posted, but riding those trails has left me thirsty for more. I now have a more serious crush on my MTB, and I have a feeling pictures will come. Along with the convert on one of my road bikes - Sean need to have conversation with you about this. I am counting the days until I hit the trails again, and hoping for lots of mud, dirt, sprinkles of rain, sun and beer. I am salivating like Pavlov's dog just thinking about it, and I never knew it could be like this. Saturday. It has to be this Saturday - NO EXCEPTIONS!

No comments:

Blog Archive