Friday, September 17, 2010

When I grow up...


When I grow up, I want to be like Souly Sam. I promise to never poach, respect nature, and most of all, seek good pre-ride coffee. To honor those who have blessed me with good frames, and to know the good line is only what you make it. Also, respect your equipment-never cross up your chain-only when absolutely necessary after a decent header or otherwise poor bike maintenance. To hit the open road (or trail) whenever duty calls, try my best, and to only measure myself against other riders by height (I borrowed that from some movie). Oh, you must faithfully subscribe to "Here Comes the Corn," but honestly, my teacher says nobody cares about farmers in the midwest. Look out you old farts-coming to a start line near you...


Lauren

No comments:

Blog Archive