Monday, January 17, 2011

'Arybody has they own kind of winter, and a shameless thank you..

Now lookie here... The weather around these parts has been down right frightful. To celebrate the deluge of sun and fun, I went all out and gave my baby some new bar wrap. They say you can't wear white after Labor Day, but nowhere does it mention that your bike can not.

I would also like to take an opportunity to thank one of our team sponsors (if the Bad News Bears can be a team, then by god, so can we). The sponsor in question is GU, and among all of the other amazing products they make, they are responsible for an item that is hands down, and bar none, the best thing that has ever come down my pipe in terms of energy delivering consumables. Their line of Chomps, and most especially their blueberry/pomegranate flavor has rescued me from epic bonks, sugar crashes, and the worst kind of hangover.
Thank you GU. You have saved me from myself more times than I care to recognize.

No comments: